Connected to the Community
For active adults, Gentry Park Bloomington may just be the best of all retirement alternatives. Here, charming Garden Homes offer privacy and independence, steps away from full access to an amenity-rich main building, and close to all the cultural, dining, professional and educational amenities of a dynamic city.
This is carefree living at its finest – where day to day chores are left behind, and your day is filled with friends, family and activities as you see fit.
- One and two-bedroom Garden Homes
- Sunroom in each residence
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Beautifully-landscaped lawn
- Each Garden Home is a short distance from the main building
- Utility bills included
- Lawn and building maintenance included
- Beautiful dining room, with restaurant-style dining
- Other dining venues are available for smaller meals, snacks or treats
- Internet café – connect with the world!
- Coffee shop/ice cream parlor
- Club/game room
- Well-stocked library
- Spa/beauty shop
- Well-equipped gym/fitness center
- Spacious courtyards
- Outdoor walking paths and green spaces
- A full community calendar offering cultural outings, lectures, fitness classes, services of worship and more!
Available for an additional fee
- Ambassador Program
- Guest or family meals
- Beauty salon or barber services
- Manicures and pedicures
- Personal transportation
- Appointment escort
- Guest or respite suite
- Podiatry services
- Physical, occupational, or speech therapy
- Hospice services